Two driver safety classes are available:
- Typically held once a month. Various days and times.
- 4 hour Improvement Class NOTE: The 8 hour driving course is required before a 4 hour class can be taken.
- Cost is $22. Ages 55+ to receive insurance discount, however those under 55 (any age) are welcome to attend.
- To register you must call the MHSRC at 1-888-234-1294 (toll free) or log onto: www.mnsafetycenter.org. Refreshments and snack provided.
- Every month 8:30 to 12:30 PM typically on Thursdays
- Cost is $20 for AARP members (must bring your active AARP card) and $25 for non-AARP members. Ages 55+. You must call the Center for reservations.
- This is a 4 hour Smart class. NOTE: The 8 hour driving course is required before a 4 hour class can be taken.
- Refreshments and snack provided.
- To register, call Forest Lake Senior Center (651) 464-5833