As a hub for many activities and community gatherings, our space is flexible with versatile configurations to meet your needs for parties, events, company meetings, etc.
- The Forest Lake Senior Community Center facility is located at 767 SW 4th Street in Forest Lake (across from Forest View Elementary) was built by the city and township (incorporated in 1986). It is a 10,608 square-foot, two-level building made of brick and cedar.
- The main floor has a lounge/library, a fully-equipped licensed kitchen, a reception area, and a large multipurpose room that can be divided into two rooms.
- The lower level is divided into two large rooms. One room is used for co-ed exercise and CPR classes. The other room is for woodcarving. A wheelchair platform is designed for transporting the physically impaired between floors.
- A large deck in the back of the building is enjoyed throughout the summer months.
- The senior center front office is open four days a week.
- Each month over 2,000 citizens (90 % ages 55+) come from the cities of Forest Lake, Hugo, Wyoming, Scandia, Lino Lakes, Linwood, North Branch, Columbus, Stacy, Chisago City, and White Bear Lake to participate in the many activities and programs offered at the Forest Lake Senior Community Center.
- The center also has a Library for members to check out books.
Room rentals are offered 7 days a week based on availability. Businesses and private parties reserve rooms for:
- Baby Showers
- Birthday Parties
- Company Parties and Events
- Wedding Receptions
- Wedding Showers
- Funeral Receptions
- And more...
Contact us to learn more today.No alcohol or smoking is allowed in the building.